15 November 2010

31 October 2010: DAY 304 (WEEK 44)

the kids were so excited when they woke up...i promised them they could open their gifts from our friends in paris. it was really sweet of them to send the kids gifts!!


thank you to haydee and john and moira for these...


thank you to cecile for these...


thank you to ate milet and bro. raffy for these...


that afternoon we attended mass. when we got out of the church, it was snowing!! nitz and the kids went ahead of me...when i ran to the car i was saying a bit out loud...'it's snowing! i't's snowing!'. some people looked at me smiling...i think they were wondering from what planet i came from ..hahaha. but i mean it was so early to see snow!! (in my opinion that is...)
we headed to my brother's house...as usual we would be having dinner there. when i told my sister-in-law about my 'snow-story', she corrected me..they call it flurries!! not snow!! oh...so mabybe that was why people where looking at me oddly...hahaha (it was like calling some showers thurderstorm,...hahaha).
i know you can barely see the 'flurries' on the window but i couldn't get a better shot.


then the most awaited 'trick or treat'!!!! the kids all dressed up and even kuya ed had a little disguise...hahaha


i have to tell you it was cold that night.... with out fear the kids walked on to every house... (hehehe)



and after circling a while block, we had enough treats so decided to go home. they emptied their bags on the table and shared their goodies with their cousins.
oh my... the photo is foggy...hehehe my camera is defrosting...hahaha! (is it right to use that on a camera...?)

2 comments:

Donna G. said...

Snow on Halloween is different, for sure! It's also strange (for me) to see the toys labeled in French. =)

bentonflocke said...

what a great and funny halloween day!
Love to see the children in their costumes. Sure the kids were very happy about the gifts they got from Paris ;-)