06 June 2011

27 MAY 2011: day 147 (week 21)

i had driving lesson today!
every time i have driving lesson, i bring her with me and we( i mean me and driving instructor) drop her off to my brother's house. my sister-in-law is kind enough to look after her for an hour while i practise driving. at the end of my lesson, we pick her up.
she fell asleep on our way home and i brought down the car seat (with her in it) so as not to disturb her sleep.


the letters on the board ís part of the welcome bag she got from school. she has been playing with it since she got home yesterday.

p.s. i am really hoping to take my driving test and get my license before my guest arrive...

2 comments:

bentonflocke said...

sad, it didn´t work with your license before I came.... ;-) but anyway I enjoyed every trip with you as my driver ;-)))

Cute shot with Sofia!! You´re really strong carrying her and the seat

Donna G. said...

Good luck with your driver's license! You have a great teacher to help with Sofia's care arrangements. Must be a parent also.