19 December 2008

Family Photoshoot

me and my crazy ideas!! i wanted to have nice pictures for our family chirstmas cards so i decided on having a photoshoot after we have finished setting up our tree. so i put this white bed sheet cover over our buffet cabinet to serve as our back drop and then we started taking pictures. the lighting was really bad because we have yellow light in the house. we had to play with the flash then eventually we decided to turn it off and get the natural light. but having the flash off, we have to keep still otherwise the pictures become blurry. it was difficult to keep the kids still.... especially sofia (my youngest). after at least an hour of picture taking... we wrapped up. good thing my kids and my husband were cooperative enough to go on with my idea. so here are the pictures!!






















No comments: