09 September 2009

WEEK 37: september 7-9

september 9 -- let me start this post with what happened today.
it was a bit busy today because my kids were home the whole day. wednesdays they do not have school (that is the public school system in france, at least for primary school i think...). i didn't get to do a lot of chores, i just cleaned the living room. mid afternoon i went to the grocery store (with all the three kids!!). as soon as i got home i started cooking. since i haven't taken my picture for the day, i asked rafael to take a picture of me and sofia in the kitchen. i was making small dumplings for the soup for dinner when sofia climbed on the chair beside me and started 'helping' me!! it was really funny so i just let her 'help'a bit.. of course i had to re-do everything she made.

september 8 -- nothing really special about yesterday. i just want to share my dinner plate: 6 slices of carpaccio (at the bottom), green leaves, 2 slices of toasted bread topped with slices of goat cheese, with olive oil, lemon and pepper.

september 7-- monday lunch...pasta topped with tuna sauted in olive oil with tomatoes and olives. sofia just ate the noodels... hahaha

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Lots of foodie pics - making me hungry!

gabs said...

you made me hungry now - I wanna have this carpaccio - it looks so yummy

Anonymous said...

ang galing naman ni rafael at nakunan ka at pati si sofia natututo na sya
ang food mo gusto ko din matikman parang masarap

kuya val

merce said...

the pasta looks good!!!

im not too crazy about the raw beef... but hmmm... well maybe its good, you seem to love it.

bentonflocke said...

yummy food pictures - you make me hungry!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can bruit about that I approve of with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is stationary a question as you did in the decrease issue of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=ultramanlah community ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you procure not used. Or you profit by the pitch-dark methods of promotion of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg