08 November 2009

WEEK 45: november 5 - 7...

november 7 -- cecile and thanh visited us. it has been a while since we last saw them. cecile never forgets any birthday in our family.even if a month has passed, she still brought something for isabelle... and also a gift for three kids to share! she is really sweet. and thank you for the wonderful dessert that you made, cecile!!

our aperetif!!


november 6 -- on my way to pick up the kids from school, i saw this bike parked on the sidewalk. chic bike, isn't it?!! and you can see the mound of wet autumn leaves.. you wouldn't want to step on them, they can be really slippery.


november 5 -- another package arrived today! well, this is something i bought for myself, my christmas gift for myself...hahaha. i will not show you yet! once i have put up our tree i will be wrapping it and putting it there. on christmas day you will find out!!

5 comments:

gabs said...

now I am really curious about your christmas gift ;) and your little one looks so happy. my daughter has the same puzzle-ball and she loves it!

btw: did you see I added a translator-thingie on my bloggie - it's especially for you ;) - okay the translation isn't the best but I think it helps to get the meaning of the post. just try it out sometimes and let me know, kay?

hugs,
gabs

Anonymous said...

excited na ako makita yung laman nung box, ang laki kasi

kuya val

Erika said...

So exciting with a packet! Even though you know what's in it. =) I love getting stuff in the (real) mail.
And what a cutie birthday-kid you have there, looks like Isabelle also love packets!

bentonflocke said...

wonderful to have friends like Cecil!

Can´t wait to see, what your christmas gift is!!

merce said...

good looking fooooood!!!!

i need to buy me something for xmas. from me to me. hahaha