09 February 2010

08 February 2010: DAY 39 (WEEK 7)

last night i dreamt of my dad. he was very happy and was dancing (i am not sure if it was boogie or cha-cha). he reached out asking me to dance. i was a bit hesitant because i thought i would just be reaching for 'space'. but then i extended my hand and my dad held it. i felt his hand and it was just how it use to feel. we danced a bit and then the dream was over. i was to happy to see him so happy and to feel his hand. i miss my dad... i really do. it is his birthday day in february 11...and i could still remember his last birthday. we were in the philippines, me and 4 of my siblings!! we were complete!!! my dad enjoyed that day...i know he did. he turned 78 then.
i miss you dad... i love you!!

and i just took a photos of these vegetables...i cooked 'menudo' for dinner.... my version of 'menudo' and the kids love it!!

while rafael is seriously checking stuff on the computer...isabelle happen to notice that i am taking pictures...hahaha. she loves being photographed.

2 comments:

gabs said...

what a wonderful dream of your dad. I am sure it was a sign!
hugs,
gabs

bentonflocke said...

wonderful dream of your dad!! I miss my dad, too!