01 February 2010

29 January 2010: DAY 29 (WEEK 5)

MY BIRTHDAY!!

it was raining when i woke up. when i went to the kids' bedroom, rafael was already awake and greeted me 'happy birthday' with a big smile on his face. how i wanted to keep the kids at home that day but they had to go to school.
right after my husband and kids left, i started tidying up the house, i put up all the kids' drawings on the wall. they have been making them since the first of january (so i have accumulated quite a bit...hahaha).

i was surprised to received the package my friend bing sent, some ref magnets from her travel, stuff for the girls and a wonderful birthday card for me!!! i was really glad it arrived exactly on my birthday.

then we had dinner in a japanese restaurant. we all enjoyed it!!!




gifts from my husband and the kids.... pj sets.

the dress my husband bought!! i love it so much!!

more pictures of my family...



my day turned out really great!! it wasn't so extraordinary, but the kids and my husband did make it extra special. i am also very thankful to all who remembered me and sent greetings. so many friends greeted me in facebook (i'm glad there is facebook...hahaha), and some left me messages in ym. i feel so blessed.
another birthday has passed, another year has been added and i know life has so much more in store for me. i cannot wait to start another year...

3 comments:

Erika said...

Happy belated birthday!! I'm so happy you had a wonderful day with your family, and such nice gifts! *hugs*

Mommy Minchin said...

Gilay!!! Belated happy birthday! I'm enjoying every post you make. Keep them coming! :)

gabs said...

happy belated birthday girlie! I am so happy you had such a special day. your smile says everything! hugs, gabs