06 February 2011

26 JANUARY 2011: day 26 (week 4)

the sight of the mailtruck in front of our house gives me so much delight! the thought that we have a package makes me all excited! when i answered the door,the mailman asked me, 'how old are you?'. i have to say i was a bit insulted with the question! then i answered (with conviction) 'i am 35!!!'' (old enough to sign for this package!) then the mailman said, 'oh i thought you are 13 yrs old!' i felt more insulted!! i don't look 'young'... i look like a kid!!!! now that is too much!! well, anyway, i couldn't really blame him, i was in my pj at 11am in the morning, with tiny pink clip on my hair to hold it away from my face, an oversized hoodie...and i am not too tall. so maybe i do looked like more of a child to him. forgiven. but still!!!!grrrrr..

1 comment:

bentonflocke said...

cool your mail trucks are red... ours are yellow.
Hope the truck brought you many letters