10 March 2011

10 MARCH 2011: day 69 (week 10)

isabelle showed me this flyer from the school encouraging student (and parents) to have a 'waste-free lunch'. i think it is a good idea to encourage the kids to lessen the garbage/waste.


a college friend of mine posted in fb that today is the 100th anniversary of LA SALLIAN presence in the philippines. so i wore green and took a photo of myself and used it as my profile pix in fb to show my support. while i was doing this post i researched about it and found out that the exact date is sometime mid-june (97 days from today to be exact)here is the official site. well... i guess it is an early celebration for me. but the point is i am proud to be LASALLIAN.


and after half an hour (or more...) of trying to get a good picture of myself (it was so difficult!!! and after everything i couldn't even share the whole photo. not so good). sofia asked if i could take some pictures of her.

1 comment:

bentonflocke said...

like the funny and happy faces from your little one... also your new profile picture!!
You two are beauties