31 March 2011

24 MARCH 2011: day 83 (week 12)

its a beautiful sunny day!! if you look up the sky it is a perfect spring time..but look down and this is what you will see all around...the snow from yesterday. yup! still winter!! when i took the kids to the bus stop i took some photos of the snow around.



i don't know if you can see the shiny sidewalk up ahead. that is pure ice and is very very slippery..


ain't that frozen water pretty?..hehehe


when i picked up the kids. i brought my camera again hoping to catch something interesting. i saw this tree and it made me wonder if it is starting to bloom or those are still dried/frozen ends from winter.....mmmmm i wonder.


and my kids just before we went inside. sofia was pretending she was asleep.

3 comments:

bentonflocke said...

what a wonderful sunny winterwonderland!.... but really unbelievable....
It seems I should take my winter clothes with me... for my visit... and here we had 25°C over the weekend

bentonflocke said...

like the beautiful shot of your three

Donna G. said...

Your snow is looking better after the awful storm we had this morning. We're fine, but LOTS of trees down, lots of damage, one person dead. =(