09 May 2011

06 MAY 2011: day 126 (week 18)

you may not understand this...but this is one of the best food for me... fried rice, dried fish (sapsap sent by my mom!) with chocolate drink (this is actually to pour on my rice...hahaha). the chocolate was actually home-made (back home i mean...). we grew the cocoa, my mom harvested them, then dried them, then brought them to the person who toast and grind them to make them into chocolate balls. so when i use them, i put a ball of chocolate into a cup of water, boil, add a little sugar then it is ready!!oh..how i miss my childhood days... i miss 'home'... and i miss my mom.

2 comments:

Donna G. said...

I've never heard of chocolate balls like this. Very interesting!

bentonflocke said...

wow, what a childhood memory
It must be a special experience to see this from the beginning until a ready hot chocolate
I miss my mom, too!