12 September 2011

24 JUNE 2011: day 175 (week 25)

driving test today!!!!


we (me and my driving intructor) arrived there half an hour early. i was so nervous. as we were parked at the back of the building waiting for my test administrator (i don't know how else to call him...), i saw this girl in her car crying. my instructor said, 'this is the forth time she failed. i see her here all the time'. and the guy in the other car was arguing with the test administrator! my instructor told me, 'that is not a good sign. that is how it is when one fails'. oh my...panic panic panic. then it was my time.
the test administrator seemed nice, he got in my car and introduced himself. he told me to just listen to his instructions and follow them. it was the longest 30 minutes of my driving!!! i reallly tried to be calm the whole time but i know he could tell i was nervous. the area where i took the test was busy! super busy!!! then we were back at the parking lot. the guy was quiet, writing on the test sheet (omg..!!!) i was waiting for him to enumerate my mistakes and give me a lecture about my driving. and then he spoke, 'go inside and get your driver's license. you passed.' he was emotionless. i was shaking and i was happy!!!!

2 comments:

Donna G. said...

Congratulations, Girlie!!!! If you were already nervous before the test, and then saw those who failed . . . You did amazingly well, considering the circumstances!!

bentonflocke said...

Hurray! Congratulations, Girlie! I can empathize with you about getting panic...
You did a great job, and I´m looking forward to drive with you legally ;-))