15 April 2009

WEEK 14 and 15

this is my second post for today so for all of you reading my blog, please don't forget to read all the way down and to the post before this one. here are my layouts for week 14 (march 30 - april 5) and week 15 (april 6-12). i am so motivated in keeping up with this project 365 because of the incentives the w&w give. they are so generous and kind!! anyway..so let me share you my layouts.




so i hope you enjoyed my photos...
oh...and i want to let you know i didn't make it to the guest CT of w&w.i was so looking forward to it...but the winners do deserve it. i will just try again next time.

2 comments:

bentonflocke said...

your weekpages are great!!! Well done!!
Big Hugs

merce said...

love these!i like the happy colors.. and as always the pics are awesome. :) too bad you didn't win but there's always next time. keep trying! now its my turn to see if i'll win. gosh. nervousnessssss!!! hahaha. post more dali! parang teleserye eh HAHAHA. xo