17 April 2009

WEEK 16

17 april 2009
i love this taebo advance. let me give you a little bit of history here. i first saw billy blanks and his taebo workout on home tv shopping. and i ordered my copy from there... 9 years ago. i got a complete taebo workout from beginners to advance. after my first pregnancy, that helped me trim down. after doing it for a month (i think..) i stopped. i got into it again a year after when my niece (jake) moved back to the philippines. we did it together! i was really motivated. then we stopped again after a couple of weeks of doing it. another year passed and me and my niece decided to do it again! after 2 weeks of taebo we stopped again. since then i never worked out again. i lost my vcd copies. i think last year me and my niece talked about doing taebo again(she in the states and me here in paris) and i asked her if she could find a copy of the taebo advance. september last year she sent me the file. i have been meaning to start it then...but i have lots of excuses. so today i finally decided i will do it! if i cannot do it daily...at least every other day. my weight today is 49 kilos (107.8 pounds)!!!! my goal is to lose at least 10 pounds or just bring my weight to 100 pounds (and keep it there!!). so do you think i can do it???? now that i have posted this here i think it will be shameful if i will not do it. i will take it slow.... here is my target: lose half a kilo per week!! i will keep you posted....

16 april 2009
i really don't know if she is comfortable in that stroller but she loves sitting there! the seat is not strong enough to hold her, she is actually sitting on the bottom frame of the stroller. can you believe that there are times when she would try to buckle up?!!! it made me laugh the first time i saw her putting on the 'safety belt'...hahaha.

15 april 2009
i stayed up really late finishing the weekly layouts. i needed to post them so i could qualify for w&w incentives. (and just to let you know...i did qualify!!yipeee!!). it was half past twelve when i finished. my dh and dd were already fast asleep... and my dd was sleeping on my dh's arm!! isn't that really sweet! this is one thing i really appreciate about my dh, no matter how tiring his day is, he cuddles sofia til she falls asleep.... love seeing them like this. so before i went to bed, i took my camera to capture this moment.

14 april 2009
nowadays we leave some of our windows open because it is not that cold anymore. since our apartment is on a street corner, we hear the busy streets outside. i really don't mind the noise, it keeps me company actually believe it or not. but particularly today i was surprised by the music i heard from outside the apartment. at first i thought i was coming from a car (but it was old music i heard so i assumed an old man/woman driving his/her car with windows down and with music this loud...hmmmm not really!!!). so i looked out and tried to see where the music was coming from. then i saw 2 gentlemen playing horns! their music was beautiful!! then i saw some other people from the nearby apartments throwing coins. (our apartment is across the street so i can't just throw money...). i enjoyed the music...and i think it is a decent way of earning/asking for money.

13 april 2009
i love these pictures of my daughter feeding the sheep. i couldn't believe she was not scared at all!! i tried feeding it myself and i have to admit i had to pull my hand quick because i was scared it might bite me or something... but with my daughter, she just stood there with her palm open for the sheep to feed. i guess she doesn't know the concept of 'fear' yet.

6 comments:

merce said...

oh i love this. just innocent little sofia loving life. im suddenly wishing i was that young again. *sigh*. another wonderful moment captured. :)

merce said...

oh ok. so im back for a second comment. i didnt realize that all the pics were in ONE post.. i was going to comment per pic. haha. ok so heres the rest of my comment.
taebo huh? hmmm. i think i will start too. i need to lose some weight, not just for vanity but for health too. i really went crazy when we went home. goodness.. queso real and seafood and nilaga and mocha roll.. may gad. di kinaya ng powers ko. you have now motivated me as well.. i think i will start next week after my research paper and my exams. :) good luck on your goal. i shall set mine as well but i would rather not post it here because its shameful AHAHAHA.

about the stroller? it's for a doll huh? hehehe shes so cute. make sure that base is intact. if she falls through the thing it would be funny but probably not to her HAHAHAH.

that sleeping picture is just absolute sweetness. i love! :)

the musicians were playing horns? thats cool. i think i would like that too, if someone played music outside my window... except if im studying. hehehe if they did that while im trying to concentrate, it probably won't money i'll be throwing. bricks instead! HAHAHA. just kidding. :)

bentonflocke said...

I remember one of my sons love to sit in such a stroller, too!

Love how you captured this moment and the one where your DD is sleeping in the arm of your DH

Great shots!

Erika said...

Beautiful pictures!

The stroller-pic is so cute! We were going to buy a new stroller for DS, but relized that he is too big for them now. Guess he'll have to walk, but he's only 4!

Love the photo of your DH and DD, that is a picture to treasure!

JanMary, N Ireland said...

Lovely catchup on your week. Would love to have live music outside my windows :)

Anonymous said...

i'm happy reading your blog...