29 April 2009

WEEK 18: 28 - 29 april 2009

29 april 2009
bonjour!!
i hope you are feeling well. weather here on our side of the planet is not so good. it's cold again and i has been raining for the past couple of days. the kids don't have class today (they don't have class wednesdays...) and tomorrow is their last school day for the week. friday is a holiday!!! isabelle has fever so i don't think she will be going to school tomorrow.
after cleaning the house the whole afternoon(i kept my sewing machine because i finished my sewing project!!), i decided to finish a layout for a challenge at peppermint creatives (oh i love this site too!!!). so here is my page!!

see credits here:
Reading Time
nothing really special about today. i just took a picture of my kids eating popcorn. they were so excited when i told them i will be making some popcorn. (i don't make them very often...i don't know why?) so the minute i called them for popcorn, they all ran into the kitchen and digged in..hahaha.

28 april 2009
my little sweetie really curious with my sewing machine. it is still out because i need to finish the skirts (tutu) my friend needs for an event. and i have a couple of pants to shorten. while i was marking the pants, sofia sat on my chair and looked closely on my 'toy'.i think she is amazed with that little light. glad i captured this moment.

5 comments:

Erika said...

Great LO! I love Peppermint Creative too, she makes so fun and bright kits.

Lovely photos too. The second one is wonderful with the light on your daughters face!

bentonflocke said...

wonderful shots! I agree with Erika about the second one with the light on your daughters face!

funny shots eating popcorn!

Great you could enjoy reading a book!

Anonymous said...

ang galing ng gupit ng mga bata
pahabain mo muna ha

kuya val

merce said...

nice-- super sisters and bff's na si sofia and isabelle. isabelle is a pretty girl na.. no more turk. HAHAH

great shot of sofia. shes a curious little darling isnt she?

reading? tunay? asan ka na? gosh. tagal. dali na!!! =)

Anonymous said...

sofia is so cute lalo na yung hair nya

pahabain mo muna ha

kuya val