05 June 2009

LAYOUT: week 22

another beautiful day here in paris!!
i finished my week 22 layouts! now i am doing my week 23...i wonder if it is incentive week at w&w....
anyway, i just wish you all a wonderful weekend! we will be celebrating mothers' day here this sunday!! we don't have anything special planned..i just want to spend the day with my family. but to all mothers out there, i know you have celebrated mothers' day (or maybe not..) but let me greet you again -- BONNE FETE!!
and to my mom:
i want you to know that i love you very much!! i admire your strength, your patience, and your good heart. i want to thank you for all the sacrifices you made for us your children, i know it was not easy. you are one great mother and grandmother!!
i love you, mommy... i love you with all my heart.


4 comments:

merce said...

aww nice message for gramma! i love it, love it, love it!!
i hope you get the package in time for mothers day =)

so my card was way advance. well happy mothers day tita girl! you're one amazing woman.. and i'll keep saying that! i love you! xo

jake

Unknown said...

Happy Mothers Day - to you AND your Mum!

Loved your comment on my blog - yes my parents are wonderful and supportive. They are now in their mid-seventies and have more energy than I do! I hope I appreciate them enough.

Anonymous said...

COOL! you have a wii too ninang



---tj

bentonflocke said...

really beautiful week page!! Love the red colour!!