23 June 2009

WEEK 26: 22 - 23 june 2009

23 june 2009
while i was folding clothes, sofia got isabelle's pencil case. i thought she was quite because she was drawing or something. but when she turned to me, she showed me her fingers with all the pen covers!! hahaha...

finally rafael got his grades...and he is top of his class (again!!) i am so proud of him. he has really worked hard for that. everyday as soon as he gets home he does his assignments before playing or watching tv. he reviews alone (because i really don't understand french...hehehe). but without any help from me or nitz, he managed to be number 1. he deserves it!

22 june 2009
its rafael's birthday...he is now 10 years old! he had an early celebration last saturday. but today i asked him to dress nicely because it is his birthday. and when we got home from school, i took some photos of him. this is my favorite!!

5 comments:

gabs said...

congratulations! you really can be more than proud!

and I always run if my DD is quite LOL - great shot of yours

Anonymous said...

im so proud of rafael.

kuya val

Anonymous said...

curious lang siguro si sofia kaya nagawa nya yun kasi different color

kuya val

bentonflocke said...

happy belated birthday Rafael!

Hope you enjoyed your birthday!

bentonflocke said...

I forgot...

funny shot of Isabell and congratulations to Rafael for a fantastic grade A!!