15 July 2009

WEEK 28: 11-12 july 2009

12 july 2009
it was a beautiful sunday. here my kids and my nephews were playing inside my dad's jeepney. this jeepney is (i think...) a couple of months older than me!!! it is still running but the body has been changed 2 times.

this is one of my favorite here in the philippines -- taho!!! it's main ingredient is soya..and it is like yogurt in texture. we eat it with syrup and tapioca!! i love is so much!!

11 july 2009
my dad planted this rambutan tree a long time ago ( i cannot really remember when... maybe 6 year ago) and now it is bearing fruits!! they are really sweet! but not all rambutan are sweet..but luckily this variety my dad planted is a good one.

and this is sofia drinking her juice. i love her expressiosn here. seemed like her juice was sour..hahaha.

2 comments:

bentonflocke said...

I love all your shots! The fruits are looking so fresh and yummy!

merce said...

ok... so sorry im so late in commenting. been busy.. as i know you know kung ano ang pinagkakaabalahan ko. hehehe.

i love the jeep shots!! i took those! the kids had a blast!

oh the taho.. omg. i love! thanks for my share btw!

rambutan.. im not that big of a fan but i must admit daddy old's tree is one of the best ones around.

and lovely little sofia.. pretty as always. mana sa ninang. hahaha.