16 July 2009

WEEK 29: 15 july 2009

my good old friend took me out to tagaytay!! i have known this friend of mine since i was 6 years old!! yes...we were classmates from kindergarten to grade 6. and we have been friends since then. he is now a priest and i am really proud of him.
anyway, he took me to tagaytay and to tagaytay highlands. he was the parish priest in tagaytay highlands for (i think...) 7 years and his biggest accomplishment is building a beautiful church there. the church is overlooking taal volcano and taal lake... such a magnificent site if you ask me.
to my dear friend, fr. russel matuloy, thank you very much for being my friend... a very good friend.


4 comments:

bentonflocke said...

love the shot of you and your daughter! Love the view in the back and the closeness between you and your girl!

Great to have friends like this and for such a long time

Donna G. said...

Hi! Just checking in to see how you and your dad are doing. Hope you are having a lot of special time with him.

Jazzy said...

Hope you are having some great times with your dad and family.

I have awarded you the Honest Scrap award http://jazzywindowontheworld.blogspot.com/2009/07/my-first-ever-award.html

gabs said...

you are so blessed! and thanks for sharing these awesome shots