28 January 2010

28 January 2010: DAY 28 (WEEK 5)

the day before my big day...

my kids are also excited about tomorrow... and that makes me feel 'special'. right after we got home, i requested for us to have a little photo shoot of my last day of being 34(!!!) and they happily participated.




they are my blessings, they are my life-long gift... they are my life.

too bad my husband wasn't in the picture because he worked a bit late. i will have more photos of all of us tomorrow.

to those who sent their greetings early...THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hihi funny pics!

Anonymous said...

ang ganda naman ng pictures nyo. nakakatuwa ang mga bata.

kuya val

kenandbelly said...

Happy birthday! Have a great day!
(great photos!)

bentonflocke said...

love these pictures and the closeness and fun in it!

Have a fantastic day on your birthday (tomorrow)

~Susie~ said...

Lovely photos!!