03 July 2010

24 June 2010: DAY 175 (WEEK 26)

finally our computer is all set up! now i have to get used to the english keyboard!!! (grrr...) i don't know if some countries have their own arrangement of keys on their keyboard but back in the philippines we use the english keyboard. when we moved to paris, they have a different one!!! (and all the while i thought the keyboard is the same all over the world!!!) but after a couple of days in paris.. i got used to the french keyboard. it is not really that difficult to adjust, it is just that when i started chatting and typing so fast, i had to go back and edit because of the errors!!! it disturbs the flow of my thought!!

1 comment:

bentonflocke said...

oh yes the keaboards are really different - I noticed that, when I was in Paris!!

But I´m so glad to see, that you are now back again in the online world!!! I missed you there so much