28 July 2010

remembering my dad today...

i know i am a bit late with my daily post but i just have to post this.

a year ago on this day my dad passed away...

and now i just want to remember my last memories of him. to my brothers , sister, nephews, nieces, brothers and sisters -in-law, relatives and friends... dad sickness brought us closer together, we have smiled more, appreciated each other more... appreciated our lives more(!!!), cared more, forgiven more..and loved more. as we remember dad ( or daddy-old or grampa or manong benny or ka benny), let us remember to love more, appreciate more, forgive more..



i love you, dad.

1 comment:

bentonflocke said...

I feel with you Girlie! I know such a day is really hard!

The slideshow is a beautiful memory

My thoughts and prayers are with you!