01 December 2010

28 November 2010: DAY 332 (WEEK 48)

finally back in LA..
perla and rommel brought me to chowking to have breakfast...TOCILOG!!! grabe...ang sarap...chowking!!!

then we rushed to the grocery to buy what we needed for (late) lunch..
and some friends came over to celebrate my last meal in LA...hehehe
thank you sid and may for all the trouble..


CRAAAB!!!! this is huge!!!




i really had a blast....!

thank you to perla and rommel for the great accomodation, driving across state to show me around, adding more pounds to my already overweight body (hehehe),...every minute was memorable. thank you to their kids--pia and miguel, for being so patient with the whole trip, for keeping me company...i really enjoyed the whole ride with you guys...'i know, right?!!'(it is personal joke). and thank you to sid and may for making the my last day extra special... unforgettable crabs!!
salamat po ng marami....

2 comments:

bentonflocke said...

to have friends like yours - is fantastic! You are so blessed. And I´m so glad for each of your memorable moments
you say you have a overweight body ...no, sorry that can´t be true that must be a joke... and by the way you haven´t seen my now overweight body... probably I´ll be afraid of meeting you again hi,hi,hi you wouldn´t recognise me

bentonflocke said...

I forgot... I love lobster and crab sooo yummy