03 May 2009

WEEK 18: 30 april - 3 may 2009

3 may 2009
after mass, we decided to go to notre dame to buy some souvenir-shirts(my mom-in-law is leaving in 2 weeks and we don't want to cram). we saw a crowd of people watching a show. so we went to see for ourselves. some guys were doing a show!!-- bike tricks, roller blading and hmmm... jumping over something. we were impressed! very interesting show.

2 may 2009
me and my son went on a date today too... to IKEA!!! it was really nice of him to come with me. he is my ever helpful translator!! we bought new table and chairs for him and his sisters. and while we were there, checked out some other stuff we needed (and we could carry back). we took the train going to ikea... its quite far from our place. i was really glad my son went along with me.

1 may 2009
as promised, my dh took me out to dinner!! he asked me a couple of weeks ago what i want to try out and i said 'korean'. he did the research and we ate in a cozy and not so fancy korean resto at gare d'austerlitz called BIBIMBAP. i have to say it was a very interesting name. but i have to tell you their food is very interesting!! and really delicious!!!
i really appreciate the effort of my dh for taking me out. he took advantage of having my mom-in-law here to look after the kids so we could have some time for ourselves. when he asked his mom earlier this week he said 'ma, can you look after the kids so me and girlie can go out on a date?'. i giggled a bit when i heard that, it was really sweet of him to see it as 'going out on a date'. i felt really flattered. well... to my dh, thank you very much. i love you!!!



30 april 2009
my little sofia found her sister's shades, hat and bag. she was trying to put on everything by herself and when i saw her i helped her out. she looked really cute having them on and i could tell that she was enjoying it!! had to take a photo of her...

3 comments:

merce said...

YAHOOO!!! im first! i gotta hurry, baka may makasalisi. HAHAHA

interesting show with those guys. cool. whats the last guy doing? tumbang preso? HAHAHA

rafael is growing up to be quite the gentleman. keep it up rafu! =)

sweet naman ng date nyo. buti ka pa. anyway. i like korean food i think. i remember trying it before. and the food looks delish! is that icecream on a tortilla or something?

sofia is always adorable. =)

bentonflocke said...

wow so many wonderful pictures!! Adorable shot of Sofia and great that you have a little helper like Rafael.

Erika said...

Aw, what cute shot of your daughter in hat and shades, love the color too!
Seems like you had a wonderful date. Great idea to fit that in while your MIL are visiting. Looks very tasty too!
I could never go by public transport from IKEA, I always have too much to carry.. :o)