12 October 2009

WEEK 41: october 9-11

october 11 -- here is my kitchen candle with its amazing melt!! it has formed windows around... it didn't melt totally. fascinating!! i think..hahaha.


october 10 -- a friend reformatted our pc today. i was too lazy to copy the post it notes on the desktop so i took a photo of it...hahaha. i did save all the files in my external drive but i forgot that when the pc is reformatted, the programs would have to be re-installed!! grrr!!!! i lost my scrapping program so i had to download a lower version of it on-line. i left my program cd in the philippines..huhuhu! i don't want to buy again so i will just have to wait for someone from the philippines to come over (someone i know..of course) and bring the cd here. for the meantime, i will use this lower version... better than no scrapping at all!!


october 9 -- christmas arrived early!! yup! my christmas gift arrived! this is my dh's gift for me for christmas. i know it is too early, but he wanted to order it ahead of time. he said i cannot 'open' it til christmas..well technically i opened it already. i guess i cannot 'use' it before christmas. i really don't know if i can keep my hands off it. well, i will just read the manual and learn as much about it before i put it to test. now the question is...will i still get to open another gift when christmas comes....? i really don't know. well, this one is really good for 3 christmas actually!! maybe i will just ask for a box of chocolates on christmas day...hehehe.

2 comments:

bentonflocke said...

what a fantastic christmas gift!! Wow, That´s so great from your husband! Have fun with it.

merce said...

i like that candle thing you got going.

nice set of lenses too!!! take my pics dali!!! i will work this. hahahaha