09 August 2010

07 August 2010: DAY 219 (WEEK 32)

my highschool classmate and friend invited us to their condo to swim.
isabelle wore her new arm floaters..sofia wore her body floater...and rafael has his board. the pool wasn't really too deep..actually it was perfect for my height!! but the sad part about it was i couldn't swim with my kids. my classmate was with the kids in the pool...but of course isabelle was still scared and sofia didn't really want to go with my friend (because she was not yet too familiar with him of course!).
so isabelle and sofia stayed by the steps most of the time...
but when my friend's wife arrived, isabelle swam a bit with her.





and look at rafael in action!!





thank you very much ronald and aileen for having us!!

1 comment:

bentonflocke said...

anyway so much swimming fun!!