23 August 2010

21 August 2010: DAY 233 (WEEK 34)

we decided to have lunch at the poolside. nitz was in charge of the grilling! we had porkchops, burgers and vegetables for lunch.




then me, my sister, my neice and sister-in-law left to go to the mall to buy some stuff. we left the kids in the pool with nitz and my brother.
we didn't take long in the mall because my sister was not feeling well. but we had enough time to buy the things she needed.
as soon as we got back home, cooking time again!..and of course photo here and there!!




after dinner, we surprised my sister-in-law! her birthday is on the 28 but we decided to have an early celebration.


then my sister gave gifts for all the kids and my sister-in-law.



and we ended the night with lots of singing and dancing! it was a wonderful night...it was our last night in charlotte.

1 comment:

bentonflocke said...

what a cool grill!!

Like your family shots!