09 August 2010

08 August 2010: DAY 220 (WEEK 32)

sundays are usually 'no-activity' day for me and the kids...unless of course my brother comes to visit or invites us somewhere...hehehe. but this sunday is 'cutting-the-grass' day for us.
me and sofia at the backyard waiting for my brother as he sets up the lawn mower. she was giving me her tightest hug!!



and sofia wearing her brother's helmet...hahaha.



and me in action!! my first time to mow the lawn!!
please forgive that i am wearing socks..hahaha i know it is summer but i love socks! (and it was a little chilly that day...or maybe not according to my brother). and i have to admit mowing with socks on was a bad idea...hahaha.


2 comments:

bentonflocke said...

I love socks, too... that´s comfortable life

Unknown said...

Love the hug - and never mowed our lawn (in socks or in shoes!)