06 September 2010

02 September 2010: DAY 245 (WEEK 36)

we visited the father-in-law of nitz' sister. he is only visiting his mother and brother and sisters here in canada. we were really overwhelmed with the food they prepared for us! (there goes my diet...hehehe). salamat po!!!


then we went straight to church to have our car blessed.
thank you very much fr. anthony for doing us this favor in such short notice....



and we took my brother and his family out for dinner...our way of thanking my brother and sister-in-law for all they have done for us...

2 comments:

bentonflocke said...

never heard about car blessings here in Germany

But I think it´s a great way

wonderful to have family and friends like you

Anonymous said...

good job sis at least my car na kayo
hindi na kayo mahihirapan pag may pupuntahan kayo

kuya val