15 September 2010

10 September 2010: DAY 253 (WEEK 37)

i had a pretty relaxed day. i went to the mall (scarborough towncenter) to buy some school supplies..and of course other things! hehehe so after i brought the kids to school, i went back home to get my grocery bag and get dressed (properly..). me and sofia had lunch at the mall and just walked around without a rush. we had 3 hours to spend before we pick the kids up again.
and on my way to school, i bought myself a cup of mochaccino. i enjoyed it while we waited for the kids outside the school.


it was indeed and beautiful day to walk home...
and as we reached our house, i took some photos of the kids in front of our house. these are for papa..they miss him so much.


1 comment:

bentonflocke said...

it reminds me on the day, waiting in front of the school in Paris!
;-))

love the picture of your three - your Nitz loves it, too!!