20 September 2010

19 September 2010: DAY 262 (WEEK 38)

spent a wonderful sunday at my brother's house with his friends... my kids had fun playing with other kids.


and just before the kids went to bed, isabelle showed me her very first test paper... she got perfect in spelling!! i am so happy!!


i was a bit worried about her, she was having a hard time with vowel sounds. the french way of sounding vowels is different with the english way, and now she is really adjusting. we have been practising every night how to sound and spell ... and i am just proud of her that she got all her words on her first test.
good job isabelle!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome website, I hadn't noticed lifeasiliveit-girlie.blogspot.com before during my searches!
Continue the fantastic work!

Anonymous said...

What did I tell ya? I knew she could do it. Nitz

bentonflocke said...

Congrats to Isabella!!