17 January 2011

10 JANUARY 2011: day 10 (week 2)

i didn't receive too many cards this year. but i am still hoping for some to arrive. from all of these cards, only 3 are personally for me. the rest are for rafael and isabelle! i was surprised that their classmates gave them christmas cards. i feel a little bit guilty that they didn't give any one any card at all. but now i know... next year we will be prepared.



so thank you to ingrid (from the philippines), your card was the very first i received this year. then i received irene's (from manchester), angelika's card was inside her package (from germany), and donna's (from the US) came after christmas. thank you for taking time sending me those cards, they mean a lot to me.

1 comment:

bentonflocke said...

ha,ha... so I think mine was the first.... but you didn´t open the package rigth in time.... ;-)

So I´ll remember for this years Christmas... I´ll send the card separately

Beautiful hards on the line