10 January 2009

10 january 2009

SOLDES!!! that's how the french say it..which means there is a sale. we have a winter sale right now and it started last wednesday and will last for a month (if i am not mistaken). so if you really want a product, better get it now because they really go fast. but if you are up to realy 'low' prices, you can wait til the last week of the sale because every week they increase the discount on the products...but definitely they will not be free on the last day of the sale...hehehe.
today we went out to buy some stuff we need. we did find some good stuff. so here are some pictures of how the stores look like. this is not the main shopping area in paris..this is just a street in the 16th where you can still find all the main brands. it is in PASSY, you can check it if you happen to visit paris.

now, an update about my dad. tomorrow..or should i say later (since is is already 1am), they will be releasing my dad from the hospital. the doctor advised that it is better for my dad to stay at home where he will be more comfortable. there is really nothing much they can do about the cancer, they will just give my dad something for the pain. i cannot describe it more.... but just imaging what my dad is going through makes me cry. i will be flying home on january 19 to be with my family.
if you happen to read my blog, i would really appreciate if you can say a little prayer for my dad and my family. thank you in advance...

No comments: