05 January 2009

a new year....

finally i am here writing...i have so many things i want to write about so let me just try to organize my mind a little bit - &é"_hjèé"_è_-&(-è&ç!!!
ok let me start with the advance christmas celebration we had here in paris last december 23, 2008. do you know that santa even wrote a letter to my kids 'authorizing' them to open the gifts early because he heard that we were leaving for the holidays. i think it was a nice touch...and i believe my kids bought it. (ohhh...please excuse santa for some errors on the letter, he was in a hurry... hehehe)


so december 24 we flew out to spain. it was a 2 hour flight and early afternoon we were already at malaga airport. tito boy and tita bubut were there to pick us up. they rented a big car for all of us to fit and what was surprising was they even rented a car seat for sofia!! from the airport it was another 40 minute drive to their house.
we had a very wonderful vacation there! we saw so many places and they were all amazing. let me show you some pictures:






we cannot thank tita bubut and tito boy for their accomodation and for all the trouble. they definite made our holiday extra special.

oh...and before i forget, it is snowing right now here in paris. it is quite a lot that cars are covered white. but still not enought to play with it.

and lastly... i hope my dad gets better because he is in the hospital right now. i really don't know what is happening. i will call my sister again later because more test results will be released today. if you happen to read my blog, do say a little prayer for my dad, that will be a great help. thanks in advance.

No comments: