07 January 2009

7 january 2009

today i will start my PROJECT 365. i will just write my thoughts, take a photo of something i find interesting and post it here...so here is my first day.

today is the coldest day i ever experienced here in paris. it is -6°. a couple of days ago it has been snowing and it was quite a lot. until now we can still see snow around. some people say it has been 10 years since this happened in paris. good thing today we don't have to go out. my kids don't have school on wednesdays, it is like a rest day for them.
but what really bothers me today is the news from my sister in the philippines. my dad has been in the hospital since january 2. doctors have been conducting tests to find out what is really wrong with him. what my dad is really complaining about is that his whole body is painful whenever he moves. the pain is on and off. but today the doctor said my dad might have cancer. more tests will be done to confirm this and to know how bad the situation is. i am just so sad to hear this news. i am still hoping that it is not true. but i trust in GOD and i know He is there for me and my family. 'Lord, please help us through this. Amen.'

1 comment:

CityKitty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.