08 January 2009

8 january 2009

isn't that tight?!! that is parking in paris. i was really shocked the first time i saw a car parking in a very tight spot and i saw it pushing the car in front and behind it. tell me about 'putting your bumper in full use!'. it was shocking, amazing and new to me. but now i got used to it. though i still get amazed when i see a car parking or getting out of parking like that.


honestly, i am really trying hard to get my mind off my father's situation. my sister confirmed now that my dad has bone cancer and it is stage 4. sometimes i feel strong about it but there are moments that i break down. i cannot bear the thought that my father is in pain. i am planning to go home soon. we are just trying to figure out who will look after the kids while i'm gone. we are planning to fly in my mom-in-law but it seems getting a visa will take awhile. but that's an option for us. or if it will really be an emergency, my sister-in-law from canada will come. i just hope we have a little more time... i hope we can celebrate my father's birthday on february 11. and we will be all there beside him.

1 comment:

CityKitty said...

Hi there! I'm veiwing your blog from your link on Weeds & Wildflowers. I'm Joy4JC. I enjoyed your posts here! How neat it is that you are able to travel with your family. That is so cool. Sounds like you are a great mom too! Anyways... I'm sorry about your Dad. I know that He will be with you when you "trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding." May the peace of His love be with you during this time and always.