12 January 2009

12 january 2009

this is our ref!! full of magnets of all the places we have been.i love looking at them whenever i am in the kitchen, they remind me of sweet memories of our travel. i never get tired of looking at them. i am teasing my husbang that we have to buy a bigger ref in the near future to fit all the magnets...hehehe.

now after that light introduction about my day... the real part. i am set to go home on sunday, and i will be arriving in the philippines monday morning. my brother from canada will be arriving monday night. my niece from north carolina is still finalizing her flight but she will be arriving the earliest. i am very excited because this is the first time after almost 10 years that all my brothers and sister will be in one country at the same time. but at the same time i am sad because this became possible because my dad is sick. well...let's just look at the brighter side of things. my parents will be definitely happy that we will all be together.

No comments: