26 May 2009

LAYOUTS: week 20 and 21

everyone is well now in our house!! no more coughs and colds...and fever (for me)!! i am so glad my kids are all well now. it is just so difficult when one of them is sick...much more if all of them are sick. sigh.....
the weather has been really crazy in my part of the planet...yesterday it was really hot and sunny, then it rained hard last night! it rained again today and a little bit cold again. and right this very minute it is sunny again!
anyway, i did get to finish my layouts for week 20 and 21. it is incentive weekend at w&w and i am really excited!! i am just waiting for them to open the forum for hodge podge 11.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous pages!

You can email me about ordering a deep red bracelet - I would love to help :) My email address is on my main blog - press the "contact me" button.

There is one on my blog janmary designs dot blogspot dot com called Cherry Pie which was a customised order - something like that perhaps?

gabs said...

so happy to hear you are all well! and your pages are rocking and rollin!

bentonflocke said...

great to hear you are all well again!!

your pages are so fantastic, I love them - they are so special and different from all the other ones.

Oh you saw the wonderful bracelets from JanMary! She´s making wonderful handicraft

Can´t wait to see what you bought.

Have a great time... I´m packing the suitcases for our 2-weeks-vacation

Don´t forget me in that time - see you after our holidays again. Maybe we are able to go - on - so I´ll post a comment on your blog