21 May 2009

WEEK 21: 17-21 may 2009

21 may 2009
i am still sick today but i feel better because nitz is home. it is a holiday here in france because its the day of the Ascension. i don't have fever anymore but my throat is still killing me!! it is so painful!! good thing i got to buy my meds when we went to church.
so today, my ever so sweet hubby did the grocery and cooked lunch for us!! what more can i say...! we all loved the chicken fajitas that he prepared.

20 may 2009
very sick today. couldn't think of anything to photograph...til my son showed me what he made. he was not feeling well too.

19 may 2009
both my kids didn't go to school. rafael had fever the night before, and i couldn't pick up isabelle after school because i had fever. so we just stayed home.
my little girls requested for oranges, so here they are!!

18 may 2009
not feeling to well but i needed to pick up the kids from school. as soon as we got home i had to rest for a bit before i prepare dinner. while i was resting, my girls were just standing side by side at the foot of our bed watching a movie. what a nice thing to see...

17 may 2009
first day without my mom-in-law, now reality bites! after hearing mass, we went straight back home. we dropped by the grocery store to buy some stuff.
here is isabelle, the little helper of her papa!! she loves pushing this small cart, so everytime she somes with me or her papa in this grocery store, we let her push the cart.

2 comments:

bentonflocke said...

poor girl! Hope you are feeling better son - also your children!

Great that your DH is helping you!

Wonderful pictures!

I wish you a wonderful weekend!

Erika said...

Beautiful photos of your kids!

Sorry you didn't feel well, hope it gets better soon. At least it is good that we got the holiday, and that your DH get to be home and pampering you!