06 April 2010

03 April 2010: DAY 93 (WEEK 14)

it was a lazy saturday morning. i asked my husband and rolando (our guest) to get all the container of clothes from the storage so i could start sorting. after that, roland took some photos of the kids (mostly sofia...) and here is my favorite!

and he took a picture of me sorting clothes..look at those pile of stuff around me!! and look at ME! gosh... that is the 'everyday' me -- in my pj and pig tail.. hahaha.

after lunch my husband took rolando out for last minute shopping. we met up at mc donald's for an early dinner. i took a picture of them. price of coffee in mc donald's 1€ (i'm not really sure about that but it is not expensive...), rolando paying for the coffee, PRICELESS!! hahaha

then we attended the easter vigil mass which lasted for 3 hours. it was a long mass but the kids survived. got home around 12mn.

1 comment:

bentonflocke said...

sorting clothes in spring and late autumn is not funny, but necessary

Love the picture of Sofia