12 April 2010

11 April 2010: DAY 101 (WEEK 15)

it was bentonflocke's last day in paris. i decided to take her to chateau de versailles to see one of the most famous castles in paris.




while showing her around paris, i felt it was also my time to say goodbye to all these beautiful places that have been part of my life. it was truly a wonderful blessing for me and my family to live in paris for 5 years... 5 wonderful years.

and to bentonflocke -- thank you for the trust, the friendship and all the beautiful memories. i hope to see you again someday, wherever it may be. it was really a pleasure to have met you in person.

2 comments:

bentonflocke said...

I think we both had many emotional moments on this day - and it was a honour for me to share them with you and to have joint memories with you.

For me - at home - it´s so surreal that I was actually at all these beautiful points and I´ll never forget it.

It made me sad, that I had to leave.

For sure we´ll see us again - hoping in the not too distant future.

Thanks for all your kindness, your warmth and for sharing your home and your family for a short time with me

Erika said...

Another beautiful day. =) Lovely that you both had a wonderful, and special, time together.

I can see how you will miss Paris, but I'm sure you and your family will make a good home wherever you end up!