08 April 2010

08 April 2010: DAY 98 (WEEK 15)

that morning, my friend gigi had to go out. she left her 2 boys with me. i was amazed that all the time their mom was gone, they just stayed in our bed playing the ds! the younger boy was contented watching his bigger brother play. sofia just watched too, awazed with what they were doing.

that evening, my blog friend 'bentonflocke' arrived! it was such an awazing feeling to finally meet her in person! we have followed each others blog for at least a year. now i can put a face to that 'someone' who have been there supporting me on my project 365 and my blog.
so here we are, gigi, me and bentonflocke, having a toast to paris and good friendship!

the coming days will be a bit busy for me for i have to take bentonflocke around paris!! what out for the photos of our adventure!!

2 comments:

bentonflocke said...

glad to have a DS - but all these children are so cute and kind.
It was such a nice and warm welcome - really beautiful - I felt instantly at home
Greetings to Gigi - have a nice time in Paris! It was a pleasure for me to met you!

Erika said...

So nice to meet in person! =) Think about what this project 365 has done, and how many new friends we have got to know, it is amazing.