06 June 2010

27 May 2010: DAY 147 (WEEK 22)

last year i had guests -- dr. topacio and her niece. they are friends of my OB-GYN. (check this post) when they left promise, dr topacio promised that the next time she visits paris she would bring me more goodies from the philippines. she was suppose to be here (may 25-29) but there was a family emergency so she didn't come. but as promised, she did send me some goodies through a friend who accompanied some doctors who came. rafael accompanied me (at 10 o'clock at night!! poor boy...) to the hotel so get the stuff.

i called ms padua (the friend of dr. topacio) a couple of times that night to inform her that we would be dropping by the hotel, but until 9pm there was no answer. i took my chance to go to the hotel and wait for her because that was the only night i could go. we waited quite a bit... a little before 11pm ms padua and the doctors arrived at the hotel lobby. they were really surprised to see me but glad that i came because they were leaving on the 29th.
thank you very much for all the goodies, dr. topacio! and thank you to ms. padua for bringing them!... and to rafael for coming with me... i know i can always count on you.

1 comment:

bentonflocke said...

wonderful shot of rafael while reading his book