17 March 2009

thank you W&W!!!

so the big news first!!! i finally got the gift from Weeds & Wildflower for keeping up with my 365 project! i got this very cool add-ons that go perfectly with the 365 tool kit. to gina who designs this gorgeous stuff...THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!
ok so here are my photos for the first 2 days of the week:

march 17, 2009
after i picked up the kids from school, we passed by the grocery store (just across our apartment) to buy some stuff. when i saw these strawberries i just had to buy them...they are beautiful!!! and delicious!!! so this was our dessert...sliced strawberry with a sprinkle of sugar and whipped cream...yummy!!

march 16, 2009
this picture was take at 12:31 in the morning!! so you must be wondering why i am riding a bike this early in the morning. this is the story -- me and my hubby met up with my former boss for dinner at champs elysees. we ate at leon de bruxelles, his favorite restaurant. the mussels were really good!!anyway, after a wonderful dinner, we walked him back to his hotel. after that we had to meet up with another friend. she was my OB-GYN back in the philippines and she was here in paris visiting. her schedule was very hectic that we could only see her at the hotel late that night. apparently we went there too late (it was almost midnight)that when we got there she was already going to bed. i didn't bother asking her to come down and meet us. i just left my gift for her at the concierge. then it was time to go home. didn't want to take the metro (subway) and there was no more bus. we ended up renting bikes!!! so there...

2 comments:

bentonflocke said...

yummy, I love strawberries!!

Cool renting a bike - great shot!

Anonymous said...

I love those berries but i love your plate more. very nice looking plate! hahaha! that bike renting thing is pretty neat. when i come we def need to rent a bike. apparently parking in paris blows so this is probably the best idea bwahahah! :) ok gotta go. got an anthro and american history test... that blows even more than paris parking LOL. ok! keep posting! u entertain my otherwise boring life my dear aunt. HAHAHA. xxoo -- jake