10 March 2009

WEEK 10: march 2-8

so let me share with you my photo journal for the first week of march (and the 10th week of the year...i hope i am right with my counting...). but i included here march 1 photo just to start march all together. i know i am a bit late in updating my blog but i will try to post some missing dates so i can complete my project 365. i think it is a very interesting project!!... keeping an everyday journal of little things in my life. so i guess you will learn a little of me.







2 comments:

bentonflocke said...

wonderful pages and shots! Everything is great of it´s own. The Sale-T-shirts are fantastic!!!

Anonymous said...

hey tita girlie!! great layouts! i really love the one with isabelle and rafu trying to sell eachother! hil-a-rious! i think it's a great idea that you're doing this 365 thing. i bet in the end of the project you're gonna really think it was worthwhile and be thankful you did it. Great job so far! p.s. your scraps make me miss home. -- love you! jake