04 March 2009

a time for my family - PART 2

Up til the last minute I had friends to meet. My last sunday in the Philippines was spent for last minute shopping, lunch with Tita Del and Tito Mike, and late afternoon miryenda with Naida's and Meg's families. Then had to stay up til 2am to finish packing.

Okey, so that week started really good. I had dinner with my college friends: Bing, Ann-Ann,Sheila and Alma. But the following day I had a little accident. As I was entering the kitchen door of my sister's house, my foot got caught at the corner of the aluminun door. It was pretty sharp so I got wounded really deep. I went to the hospital to get anti-tetanus shots (scared to die huh?!!) but when the doctor saw the wound, he said I needed some stitches. They brought me to the operating room and after an hour I was good to go. Oh...they still gave me anti-tetanus shots!! Anyway, my in-laws visited my again that night ang they were really surprised with what happened. (Good thing my mom-in-law will be flying back with me to Paris. With an injured foot and a baby I really don't know how to handle everything alone..). So February 11 we all went back to batangas for dad's birthday. I will be posting a separate layout for his birthday.

No comments: