31 August 2009

LAYOUT: week 35 ... august 24 - 30

i have to admit, posting about the past month has been really draining. recalling everything that happened is painful but writing it helped me somehow alleviate the pain. and i know also that this is one way i can preserve the memories of my dad.
i apologize if after my blog about the burial, i didn’t give any more details about the days that followed. nonetheless i hope you get to appreciate my layouts. september will be a fresh start for me...

so here are my layouts for week 35:


3 comments:

bentonflocke said...

another wonderful weekpage - love the composition of the colors!

gabs said...

I love it! I am behind for the first time in this project. school-starting for my DD and living room renovation tooks all my mojo and time. but I will catch up very soon!

merce said...

this brown is great!!


the girls look so grown up! they look like darling young ladies. great pic!

the kids look like theyre having loads of fun in the sand. :)