26 August 2009

WEEK 31: july 31...

31 july: our next project was shirts for dad's funeral. me and jake decided to make shirts with uniform print for everyone. i made the design...and my nephews and nieces, with michelle did all the ironing on the shirt! you can see in this picture: miggs, jake - the head of this project!!, aej, aerene, michelle and rafael.


here is my design for me and my siblings...you can see all the couples name are at the bottom and the couple who will wear it have their names highlighted.


and for the grandkis...all their names are written on the border of the design, and the one who wears it has his/her name highlighted too!


the heart is from weeds and wildflower kit.

2 comments:

bentonflocke said...

what a wonderful idea and a great way to take leave!

merce said...

i love the shirts!! i really feel like it was something unique we did for dad. those shirts will stay with us forever and it will serve as a reminder of the last walk we had with daddy.