25 December 2009

CHRISTMAS!!!

i know i am a week late on my posts....i will take care of that after today.

first of all merry christmas to all of you!! thank you for visiting me here and leaving wonderful comments for me...they really mean so much to me. from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

today, we are just here at home with some friends eating (a lot...hahaha) singing and just enjoying this wonderful day. i did get to chat with my whole family back in the philippines and my in-laws too. i miss them so much.

this is just a quick post to greet you all...gotta go back to the party!!!

merry christmas and happy new year!!
joyeux noel and bonne annee!!
maligayang pasko at manigong bagong taon!!

6 comments:

bentonflocke said...

have fun with your party and chatting with your family at home!!

Many hugs and the best wishes!

gabs said...

a very merry christmas to you and yours! enjoy your time!

merce said...

merry christmas to you too tita girl. i miss you guys. and daddy too.

Erika said...

Merry Christmas, God Jul!

Hope you had a wonderful day.

Anonymous said...

You are definitely right

merce said...

ehem ehem. so bali sinipag ako mag comment. pangalawa ko na ito ah. nasan na ang update? HAHAHAHA