07 December 2009

WEEK 49: december 5 - 6...

december 6 -- still a rainy day but we went out to buy some more stuff and just walked around the mall (this is a different mall yesterday). here are my kids waiting for the bus.

december 5 -- went out with my son to the mall to buy some christmas gifts. it was raining hard but that didn't stop us from shopping (hahaha..). my son was nice enough to help me out..but he this is not his favorite past time. i took a picture of the tree in the mall, my son was not really interested.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ang cute ng mga kids
lamig na lamig sila
at ang ganda ng christmas tree ang taas

Unknown said...

You won the Christmas light on my blog :)

Congrats.

You son does not look at all impressed by shopping!!

gabs said...

OMG this tree is just wonderful!
wishing you a wonderful time! take care!

bentonflocke said...

wow what a big tree!

Fantastic - hope you had much fun shopping christmas gifts!

Erika said...

Ah, Christmas shopping! =) We went out the other day to our shopping mall (not as big as yours, I suppose) and actually I found what I was looking for. But there were already lots and lots of people out, and I guess it will worsen closer to Christmas.

merce said...

i love christmas shopping!!!!